“I’m Broody” Face Mask Request Form
We are handcrafting a very limited run of 50 “I’m Broody” face masks to help raise money for Sarah’s Fund.
Our friends, Kaden and Rebecca, will be handcrafting 50 high-quality face masks. They are doing this out of the kindness of their hearts to help with this effort. Both are such amazing humans. Have a look here at the masks they have been making and giving away to help healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
How this works
- Complete the form below to let us know how many masks you wish to have.
- Once we’ve confirmed your mask is one of the 50 to be made, we will contact you via email.
- Each mask will require a minimum donation of $50 USD.
- Once confirmed, instructions will be given for payment via our donations form.
- While we expect masks to be produced and mailed quickly, we do ask that you allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.